Sunday, May 29, 2011

Christina Aguilera 30th Birthday Party Kamal By Khawer

New Year's Eve - Christina Aguilera 30th Birthday Party


We're pretty sure we remember that she has a wonderful birthday in the arms of a handsome gentlemen in the French Alps, but far be it from us to stop the girl from throwing a slammin 'bash in her honor!

christina aguilera on party


Sources reports that Christina Aguilera is planning a late 30 birthday party at New Year's Eve for themselves. Apparently promote Burlesque just came in the way of really enjoying her milestone birthday, so now she plans to do it up right. Xtina seems pretty excited about the idea, explains:

"My actual birthday was in December, and I turned 30 it was a big one -!. the next chapter in my life I'm a Sagittarius But because I worked so much on the film, I postponed my birthday party, so. New Year's Eve is my big 30-year birthday celebration."

Fun!

This may actually be the best way for Xtina to start a new year - doing something to reward themselves.

We wish her a wonderful 2011!