Sunday, May 29, 2011

Brooke Hogan Zebra Bikini Breast Implants

Brooke Hogan wearing Animal Print Bikini


Showing off her great form, Brooke Hogan was seen out on the beach in Miami, Florida yesterday (November 28).

brooke hogan bikini runner


The "Brooke Knows Best" starlet was by the paparazzi in a frenzy as she pranced around the sand in a sexy animal print bikini.

Brooke looks proud of his perfect physique after going through a strict regime of workouts twice a day with his father Hulk Hogan, along with a new diet.

During his slimdown, Brooke told the press, "I love my body. Thick or not, I'm company. I do not have cellulite. I'm happy with the way I am. People ought to know, but I do the diet for the entertainment business. It's not quite what you're supposed to look like in real life."